Co-Curricular clubs at Beaconhouse Newlands are designed to give our students real-life learning opportunities.
At Newlands, as part of our extended curriculum, we offer the Co-Curricular Programme, which offers our students an exposure to a variety of skills.
- 47+ Clubs form public speaking, science, teach, to outdoor activities.
- Enriches student learning in and beyond the classroom.
- Structured activities offering life skills
- Skill-based Report on a termly basis, enriching the students’ portfolio
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award now in our third year
- Expert Coaches are carefully selected to ensure the safety of your son/daughter
Under our Co-Curricular Programme, we offer the following set of activity programmes:
PYP Clubs Grade 1-4
PYP Clubs Grade 5
Senior School Grade 6-11
Quality teaching, an enabling environment and a will to improve on our work are areas that are integral to the Newlands philosophy and will remain our focus for the coming years. We are looking positively to creating exciting possibilities for learning, development, and growth in the years ahead and are enthusiastic about continuing as members of a community of lifelong learners.